Trying to Heal

I have been blogging since 2015, I had my own blog, mainly I wrote about stuff that didn't relate to who I actually am or even my persona. who knows me well or knew me back in 2015-2017, would know that all my posts were inferiorly and superiorly based on a virtual game I was obsessed with and fashion/makeup trends. I stopped blogging a long time ago, my motives to cut off blogging out of my life was maybe because of lack of appreciation and recognition, maybe I grew up and lost my interest in what I was normally passionate about. people change, but I'm sure that I'm still seeking for people's validation and approval, this never changed. It's hard when you always need eyes on you to push further and to do more. no one keeps staring at the same painting at a museum forever, and it's still, still beautiful and it made it to the museum. I'm safe to say that I write for me, that doesn't mean that I don't wish you could relate to me.i wish you can feel me actually. writing basically takes some weight off my chest, and yeah, it feels nice. I'm back to blogging on here because I'm trying to be content with writing, satisfied with what I got. Away from social media's white noise, away from caring too much about my persona and how people will react towards this. I do feel safe and unbothered here, so I will pour my emotions right here whether you read or not, whether you relate to me or not, still, happy I took this step.


Comments

  1. Beautiful, and yes I do relate to a degree. You should really write, when it's not as public as on social media it's easier and helps alot♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where did i lose my energy at?

Shame